Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Removing exception status
The employee must be assigned an exception status, otherwise they cannot remove exception status.
When there is no need to monitor employees as exceptions, you can remove their exception status. After removing the exception status, the employees become regular monitored employees in their departments, and Advanced Supervision captures their communications in the normal way. However, any items that Advanced Supervision has captured while the employees had exception status remain in the exception review set.
You must have the Manage Exceptions permission in the department to remove exception status. By default, users that have the Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin roles have this permission.
To remove exception status
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Monitored Employees tab, select only one exception employee at a time.
- Click Remove the exception status.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Remove.