Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
As an alternative to sampling items, you can search for the items that meet certain criteria and add them to the review set. In Advanced Supervision, you can create a search that runs in department. This process involves the following activities:
Running one or more searches on the relevant departments for suitable information. Advanced Supervision offers a wide range of search criteria from which to choose: words and phrases to look for, date ranges, message size, author and recipient addresses, and more.
Searching again, until you have amassed all the information that you need. When you are satisfied with the search results, you can start reviewing violated items you have found.
You can build search schedules if you want to run searches at set times or set up recurrent searches that run automatically. If you want to search for instances of certain words in the communication items, you can store them as hotwords. When you next define the criteria for a search, you can select the hotwords from a list.