Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Viewing the full content in a new window
Advanced Supervision provides an option to view full item content in a new browser window and navigate to the next and previous items from the current page.
To view the full content of an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to review items.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search for the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- (Optional) To reset the filtering criteria, click Clear, and set a new criterion.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- During the manual review, double-click an item row to view its content in a new window.
- Navigate to Next or Previous item using the cross-navigation buttons.
Cross-navigation works on the current page from the items list.