Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
When you view the Department page, a list of all the available departments appears.
To quickly search a required department
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- In the Departments pane on the left, click the Apply filter icon to view the filtering options.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Perform the following steps as required:
In the Search by name field, type name of a department or department owner containing items you want to search.
Click Show extra filtering options to see the following filters:
Select All to search a department within all departments.
Select Unreviewed/Unsupervised to search a department where no department reviewer or compliance supervisor is assigned.
Select Show Exceptions to search for exception employees. Type a name of exception employee.
Select Show Reviewers to search for the specific reviewers. Type a name of a reviewer.
- Click the Apply Filters icon to apply the search criterion.
The application displays a summary of your search result.