Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Removing exception reviewers
You can remove the role of exception reviewer from employees when they do not need to perform the role anymore. Note that if an exception has one reviewer only, you cannot remove the reviewer while the exception is still active. Remove the exception status from the employee before you remove the reviewer.
You must have the Manage Exceptions permission in the department to remove exception reviewers. By default, users that have the Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin roles have this permission.
To remove an exception reviewer
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Monitored Employees tab, select only one exception employee at a time.
- Select only exception employees to which additional exception reviewers are assigned.
- To view the associated exception reviewers, click Expand icon adjacent to the reviewer name.
The application displays a list of all exception reviewers.
- Click the X (Remove ) icon to remove the associated exception reviewers.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Remove.