Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing department-specific hotwords and hotword sets
To edit the department-specific hotwords and hotword set
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to add hotwords and hotword sets.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab, and click Edit Hotword Set.
The Edit Hotword Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotword set.
The hotword set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Under the Hotwords section, do the following:
To add new hotwords, click Create Hotwords.
To add an existing hotword, click Select Hotword.
To remove the selected hotword, click Remove from set.
- Click Save.