Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing department-specific hotwords and hotwords sets
To edit the department-specific hotwords and hotwords set
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to add hotwords and hotwords sets.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab, and click Edit Hotwords Set.
The Edit Hotwords Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotwords set.
The hotwords set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Under the Hotwords section, do the following:
To add new hotwords, click Create Hotwords.
To add existing hotwords, click Select Hotwords.
To remove the selected hotword, click Remove Hotword.
- Click OK to add the words, or click Save.