Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Viewing hotwords highlighting
Advanced Supervision provides the option to highlight keywords in a hotword set that are added as search terms. Highlighting applies to subject and body content and an HTML preview of an attachment. .
To view highlighted hotwords of an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to review items.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- (Optional) To reset the filtering criteria, click Clear, and set a new criterion.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- During manual review, select the item to view its details in the reading pane.
- (Optional) To change the reading pane position, click View, and do any of the following steps:
Select Right to preview content on right side of the item list pane.
Select Bottom to preview content on bottom side of the item list pane.
- Navigate across the hits for all hotwords or a specific hotword.
Highlighting navigation control is shown only if a hotword set was added to the search.
- (Optional) Preview an attachment content and navigate across the hits for all hotwords or a specific hotword.