Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Downloading the original versions of items
Besides viewing an HTML rendering of an item, you can download it in its original form to your computer. Note that downloaded items do not include any audit information, such as the comments that reviewers have assigned to them. If you want to obtain both an item and its audit information, you must export it from Advanced Supervision.
You must have the Review Messages permission to download items. By default, all reviewers and supervisors have this permission.
To download the original version of an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Filter the items in the review pane.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- Select the review item that you want to download.
- In the reading pane's Preview tab, click the ellipses in the upper-right corner to display more options, and then select Download.
The application downloads the file in the Downloads folder of your computer.