Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
About data request
Advanced Supervision provides the capability to generate data requests to search and export emails (including attachments) in PST format across the entire review set that spans across all departments, specifying various search criteria. The time required to process a data request depends on the size of the review set, the complexity of your query, and the date range.
Each PST file can contain up to 1.0 GB of emails or 25,000 emails. If your exported data exceeds this limit, Advanced Supervision exports additional PST files.
Only the users with the Manage Data Request permission can perform data requests using the Application > Data Request tab. By default, users that have the System Administrator role have this permission.