Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Understanding the Review page
The following image highlights the standard features of the Review page.
1. Advanced search and filter pane
Advanced Supervision lists all the available departments. When advanced search is executed and the results are displayed, you can see the resulting information based on the filter criteria.
2. Summary and instruction pane
This is a way you can view summarized information of review items. You can click the summary items to view the details.
3. Item list pane
This pane shows the items in the review set that match the filter options you have selected. You can use the Group drop-down list to group or sort the items according to relevance, ascending or descending dates and months, alphabetical author and subject names, and tags. The unreviewed items are displayed in bold text.
4. Action bar
This bar lets you apply review status and comment to the items. You can apply the required status to single or multiple selected items. You can set the position of the reading pane to right or bottom of item list pane.
This pane has three tabs and two functions. The Preview tab displays an HTML preview of the selected item. The Comments tab shows the comments that reviewers have assigned to the selected item. The History tab displays the comment and audit history of the selected item.
You can use the Print option to view the printable version of the item, and use the Download option to save the printed file to your computer.
6. Footer area
This area helps you to navigate from one item to another for applying review status and comments to those items.