Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
Last Published: 2020-12-09
Product(s): AdvisorMail (1.0)
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing search schedules
You can modify search schedules according to your review requirements.
To edit a search schedule
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Select a search schedule you want to modify, and then click the Edit Schedule icon.
The Edit Schedule dialog box appears.
- Select or clear the Enable check box so that the schedule is available or disable for selection when you define the criteria for a new search.
- Modify the schedule parameters, and click Save.