Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing search schedules
You can modify search schedules according to your review requirements. Before you set time for search schedule, ensure that scheduled searches do not run at the same time as system backups.
To edit a search schedule
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Select a search schedule you want to modify, and click the Edit Schedule icon.
The Edit Schedule dialog box appears.
- Select or clear the Enable check box so that the schedule is available or disable for selection when you define the criteria for a new search.
- Modify the schedule parameters, and click Save.