Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Disabling scheduled searches
You cannot delete a search schedule if any scheduled search is linked to it. You need to disable scheduled searches so that you can delete their search schedules.
To disable scheduled searches
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to disable the scheduled search.
- Click the Searches tab. A list of searches appears.
- Select the search you want to modify, and then click the Edit Search icon. The Edit Search dialog box appears.
- In the Search Type section, change the Search Schedule to either another search schedule or None. If you have changed it to None, then clear the Schedule run start date and Schedule run end date fields.
- Click Save.
After you disabled the scheduled search, you can edit or delete the search schedule to which the scheduled search was linked. See Deleting search schedules.