Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Assigning review status to items
As part of the review process, you can assign a review status to each message to indicate that you have reviewed it and have no concerns - or conversely, that you do have some concerns, and therefore want to question the message.
The permissions that are assigned to you determine whether you can assign a review status to more than one message at a time. If you have the Apply Bulk Review Action permission, you can assign review status to several messages at once, whereas the Apply Review Action permission restricts you to assign marks to the messages one at a time. By default, compliance supervisors, department reviewers, and exception reviewers have both permissions.
To assign a review mark to an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Filter the items in the review pane.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- During manual review, select the item to view its details in the reading pane.
- Click the Action drop-down list, and do the following:
Select Pending to keep the items pending for review.
Select Questioned to raise query on the items.
Select Reviewed Irrelevant to apply the compliance irrelevant mark to the selected items.
Select Reviewed Relevant to apply the compliance relevant mark to the selected items.
Select Escalate to escalate the items to the escalated reviewer for further attention.
Select Appraise to appraise the work of department reviewers and manage any exception employees in the department.