Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Assigning review status to items
As part of the review process, you can assign a review status to each message to indicate that you have reviewed it and have no concerns - or conversely, that you do have some concerns, and therefore want to question the message.
The Apply Review Action permission restricts you to assign marks to the messages one at a time. In addition to the Apply Review Action permission, you need the following additional permissions to apply a specific action status mark to the message in a review set:
Apply Review Action - Pending
Apply Review Action - Questioned
Apply Review Action - Reviewed Irrelevant
Apply Review Action - Reviewed Relevant
If you have the Apply Bulk Review Action permission, you can assign review status to several messages at once. In addition to the Apply Bulk Review Action permission, you need the following additional permissions to apply a specific action status mark to multiple messages at a time while viewing messages in the List View mode:
Apply Bulk Review Action - Pending
Apply Bulk Review Action - Questioned
Apply Bulk Review Action - Reviewed Irrelevant
Apply Bulk Review Action - Reviewed Relevant
To assign a review mark to an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Filter the items in the review pane.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- During manual review, select the item to view its details in the reading pane.
- Click the Action drop-down list, and do the following:
Select Pending to keep the items pending for review.
The key combination Alt+P typically assigns the Pending mark to an item.
Select Questioned to raise query on the items.
The key combination Alt+Q typically assigns the Questioned mark to an item.
Select Reviewed Irrelevant to apply the compliance irrelevant mark to the selected items.
The key combination Alt+I typically assigns the Reviewed Irrelevant mark to an item.
Select Reviewed Relevant to apply the compliance relevant mark to the selected items.
The key combination Alt+R typically assigns the Reviewed Relevant mark to an item.
Select Escalated to escalate the items to the escalated reviewer for further attention.
The key combination Alt+E typically assigns the Escalated mark to an item.
Select Appraised to appraise the work of department reviewers and manage any exception employees in the department.
The key combination Alt+A typically assigns the Appraised mark to an item.