Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Accepting search results
Advanced Supervision does not add the captured items to the review set until you accept the search results. If you did not selectin the search type section, you must manually accept the results.
The user must have thepermission to accept immediate and scheduled searches. The guaranteed sample searches get accepted automatically.
To accept a search result
- In the left navigation pane, click Department.
- Search for and select the department to view associated searches.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Click Searches, and then filter and select a search name you want to accept.
To set a filter criterion to find a search, click the Filter icon. Select the required filter parameters, and then click Apply Filters.
- Click Accept.
The application displays Accepted state in the Status column.
The Status column provides more details about the status depending on the user permissions.