Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Example of a recurring search schedule
To create a schedule that runs every 3 hours on Mondays, between 9 AM and 6 PM PST, for the period between 01-Mar-2020 and 01-Aug-2020, you can configure a search schedule in the following way:
In the Recurrence field, select weekly.
In the Start Date field, select the date as 01-Mar-2020.
In the Repeats every field, select the recurrence frequency as 1 and the day as Monday.
In the Occurs every field, specify the frequency as 3.
In the starting at and ending at fields, specify time as 9: 00 AM and 6: 00 PM respectively.
In the End Date field, select the date as 01-Aug-2020.