Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Deleting department-specific hotwords sets
To delete a department-specific hotwords set
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to delete hotwords and hotwords set.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab, and under the Hotwords Set, select a hotwords set you want to delete.
- Click Delete Hotwords Set.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.