Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Deleting department-specific hotword sets
To delete a department-specific hotword set
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to delete hotwords and hotword set.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab, and under the Hotword Set, select a hotword set you want to delete.
- Click Delete Hotword Set.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.