Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Adding monitored employees to departments
Adding employees to the departments for monitoring purposes is the most important activity. Administrators do not need to create employee profiles in Advanced Supervision. Instead, Advanced Supervision receives employee profiles from Enterprise Vault.cloud.
You must have the Add Monitored Employees and Grant Users Access permissions to add employees to a department. By default, users that have the User Admin role have these permissions.
For more information on searching for archive accounts, creating an archive account, deploying users and enabling their access to Advanced Supervision, and removing user access, see the Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Guide.
To add monitored employees to a department
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department to which the monitored employees will be added.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Monitored Employees tab, click Add Employees.
The Add Employees dialog box appears.
- Search for and select one or multiple employees.
To select multiple adjacent employees, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent employees, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Click Save.