Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Adding monitored employees to departments
You must have the Add Monitored Employees and Grant Users Access permissions to add employees to a department. By default, users that have the User Admin role have these permissions.
Adding employees to the departments for monitoring purposes is the most important activity. Administrators do not need to create employee profiles in Advanced Supervision. Instead, Advanced Supervision receives employee profiles from Enterprise Vault.cloud.
For more information on searching for archive accounts, creating an archive account, deploying users and enabling their access to Advanced Supervision, and removing user access, Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Guide.
To add monitored employees to a department
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department to which the monitored employees will be added.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Monitored Employees tab, click Add Employee.
The Add Employees dialog box appears.
- Search for and select one or multiple employees.
To select multiple adjacent employees, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent employees, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Click Save.