Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Removing department reviewers
You must have the Manage Roles permissions to remove users from a department. By default, users that have the Department Admin role have these permissions. Ensure that you are selecting the correct user you want to remove. When there is no need for a department user (reviewer), you can remove them.
To remove a department reviewer
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department from which you want to remove reviewers.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Role Assignment tab, under the Users and Groups pane, select only one user at a time.
- Click Remove User.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.