Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Adding new roles for users
To add a new role for a department user
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department to which you want to assign reviewers.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Role Assignment tab, under the Users and Groups pane, select only one user at a time.
- Click Add Roles.
To select multiple adjacent roles, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent roles, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Select one or multiple roles for the user, and click Save.