Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Managing exception employees
The messages of certain employees such as senior managers and executives can be kept separate and reviewed by specially-assigned reviewers. Any employees falling into this category are called exception employees in Advanced Supervision.
For an additional level of compliance administration, users with an Administrator role can appraise the work of department reviewers and manage exception employees in the department. This role allows administrators to use the appraisal features to check the work of department reviewers and manage exception employees in the department.
This role allows you to search the items of exception employees to whom you are assigned. You can also monitor, review, hold review, question, escalate, appraise, and comment on the items, export them, and generate and view reports. This role also lets you create searches within the department and manage department hotwords. You can also configure the monitoring policy that is assigned to employees and generate and view reports. In addition, you can assign exception reviewers to specific employees.