Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Creating application-specific trash rules
To create an application-specific trash rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Trash tab, and then click New.
The New Trash Rule dialog box appears.
- In the Inbound Address filed, type an email address or domain.
When you specify a domain, do not add the @ symbol.
- In the Type field, select a Domain or an Email Address.
- Select the Status check box to activate the rule.
Do not select the check box if you want to keep the rule in the deactivated state.
- Select the Propagate check box to ensure the sub-departments inherit the rule.
Do not select the check box if you do not want to propagate rule to sub-departments.
- Click OK.