Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
About Advanced Supervision
Advanced Supervision is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that deals with monitoring, searching, retrieving, and reporting of emails and messages. It is designed to meet a wide variety of regulatory requirements for the supervision of electronic communications.
Advanced Supervision offers a simple and intuitive user experience. It delivers end-to-end supervisory workflow to Enterprise Vault.cloud customers, greatly reducing audit review time, minimizing compliance risk and increasing organizational efficiency for today's global enterprises.
The role a user is assigned determines the features they can access. By using Advanced Supervision-
can configure, manage and control the application workflow.
can monitor, review, hold review, question, escalate, appraise, and comment on the items that they review manually or with the help of hotwords.
This guide describes how to configure and manage your Advanced Supervision environment. This guide ensures that your organization meets its requirements for the proper supervision of its archived electronic communications.