Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Launching Enterprise Vault.cloud applications
To launch Enterprise Vault.cloud applications
- On the upper banner of the Advanced Supervision user interface, click the Account Management icon link displaying the user account initials.
Menu displays the applications for which the user has been granted access.
- Select the application that you want to launch. The application appears in a new browser window.
- On the new browser window for the selected application, enter your credentials.
If the user has signed into Advanced Supervision using Single Sign-On and access is allowed using this method, then the sign in for the launched application is automatically authenticated.