Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Viewing tags highlighting
Veritas Advanced Supervision provides the option to highlight tags applied to the item you want to review. Tags are highlighted only if the items are applied with at least one tag. The application highlights the tagged content from the subject, body content, and an HTML preview of an attachment.
The item can have multiple tags applied to it. You can hover over the highlighted content to see other tags applied to it. If the email contains the hotwords and tagged instances, the hotwords are highlighted in Yellow color and the tags are highlighted in green color.
To view highlighted tagged content of an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to review items.
Veritas Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- (Optional) To reset the filtering criteria, click Clear, and set a new criterion.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- (Optional) To change the reading pane position, click View, and do any of the following steps:
Select Right to preview content on the right side of the item list pane.
Select Bottom to preview content on the bottom side of the item list pane.
- During the manual review, select the item to view its details in the reading pane.
To view tagged items, from the Filter pane in the left navigation pane, expand the Tags option, and select the specific tags. The application displays only those items to which the selected tags are applied. The Tags summary column shows the tags applied to the items.
- Navigate across the hits for a phrase, all hotwords, or a specific hotword.
Highlighting navigation control is shown only if at least one tag or hotword is applied to the search.
- In the Preview pane, click the drop-down arrow and do any the following:
Select All to highlight all the hotwords and all the tags in the item simultaneously.
Select Tags to highlight only the tagged instances.
This option displays the total count of matching contents corresponding to tags applied to that item. For example, Tags (2) represents two matching content found in that item corresponding to tags applied to the item. Hover over this option to see the tag names.
Select individual words under Hotwords to highlight only the selected hotword.
- Click the Next arrow icon and the Previous arrow icon to navigate across the hits for tagged instances.
- Hover over the highlighted tagged instance to view which other tags are applied to the same content.
- To print the review item's content, click the Ellipses icon (three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner of the Preview pane. Click Print and select the format and location to save the file at your accessible location.
- To download the review item's content with the highlighted tagged instances, click the Ellipses icon (three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner of the Preview pane. Click Download and select the format and location to save the file at your accessible location.