Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing application-specific hotwords and hotwords sets
To edit an application-specific hotwords and hotwords set
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab.
- Select the hotwords set you want to modify, and click Edit Hotword Set.
The Edit Hotwords Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotwords set respectively.
The hotwords set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- In the Hotwords section, you can perform the following tasks:
To add new hotwords, click Create Hotwords.
To add existing hotwords, click Select Hotwords.
To remove the selected hotword, click Remove Hotword.
After you successfully perform any of these tasks in this section, an alert message box appears to indicate that the hotword set is updated.
- Click OK.