Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Editing application-specific hotwords and hotword sets
To edit an application-specific hotwords and hotword set
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab.
- Select the hotword set you want to modify, and then click Edit Hotword Set.
The Edit Hotword Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotword set respectively.
The hotword set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- In the Hotwords section, you can perform the following tasks:
To add new hotwords, click Create Hotwords.
To add existing hotwords, click Select Hotwords.
To remove the selected hotword, click Remove from Set.
After you successfully perform any of these tasks in this section, an alert message box appears to indicate that the hotword set is updated.
- Click OK.