Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing department-specific whitelist rules
To edit a department-specific whitelist rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to edit a whitelist rule.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Select an active whitelist rule you want to deactivate, and click the Edit whitelist icon.
The Edit whitelist dialog box appears.
You cannot change the words or phrases mentioned in the rule.
- Modify the options to which to apply the whitelist rule: Inbound, Outbound, or IM (Instant Messages).
- Modify the whitelist rule status to activate or deactivate
- Click OK.