Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Editing department-specific allowlist rules
To edit a department-specific allowlist rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to edit a allowlist rule.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Select an active allowlist rule you want to deactivate, and then click the Edit allowlist icon.
The Edit allowlist dialog box appears.
You cannot change the words or phrases mentioned in the rule.
- Modify the options to which to apply the allowlist rule: Inbound, Outbound, or IM (Instant Messages).
- Modify the allowlist rule status to activate or deactivate
- Click OK.