Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Previewing search results
Advanced Supervision makes it easy for a reviewer to preview the search results before accepting or rejecting them and deciding if the search is based on their expectations and if it needs to modify search criteria. The Search Preview feature is available for the immediate or scheduled searches that are complete, but the search acceptance is pending.
To preview the search results
- In the left navigation pane, click Department.
- Search for and select the department to view the associated searches.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search for the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Click Searches. A list of search results is displayed.
A Preview Search icon is displayed for the searches whose acceptance is pending and for scheduled searches.
- To preview the immediate search with the Pending Acceptance status, click the Preview Search icon. The search items are displayed in a new browser window.
- To preview the schedule search, click the Search Runs button for the desired scheduled search. The Search Runs window appears. To preview the desired scheduled search with the Pending Acceptance status, click the Preview Search icon. The search items are displayed in a new browser window.
- On this page, you can perform the following:
Group the search for the oldest or newest items based on a day or month.
Preview an item and its attachments in the right-side Preview pane.
Print the item or its attachment using the Action button on the Preview pane.
Download the item in its native format or its attachment using the Action button on the Preview pane.