Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Adding comments to items
As well as assigning a review mark to an item, you can add a comment to it.
The permissions that are assigned to you determine the types of comments that you can add. You must have the Add Own Review Comments permission in order to add comments in your own words.
To add comments to an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Filter the items in the review pane.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- During manual review, select the item to view its details in the reading pane.
- Click Add Comment. The key combination Alt+T adds comments to an item.
The Add Comment dialog box appears.
- Select a relevant predefined comment, depending on your permission level, or enter a new comment for the item.
- Click OK.
The item is marked with the comment symbol.
A comment indicator is displayed in the Comment present column of the item list to show that you have added the comment. Click the Comments tab at the bottom of the Reading pane to view the comments assigned to an item. You can also customize the item list columns to add a column that shows the comments on items.