Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
To remove a role of a department user
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department from which you want to remove the roles of a department user.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Role Assignment tab, under the Users and Groups pane, select only one user at a time.
- Under Assigned Roles, select one or multiple roles you want to remove, and click Remove Roles.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
Any user who is a department owner must have the user admin role. There must be at least one exception reviewer for an exception department.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.