Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Assigning further exception reviewers to an exception
The employee must be assigned an exception status, otherwise they cannot assign further exceptions. You must have the Manage Exceptions permission in the department to assign exception reviewers. By default, users that have the Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin roles have this permission.
To assign further exception reviewers to an exception
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department in which you want to designate employees as exceptions.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Monitored Employees tab, select individual employee, and click Add exception reviewers.
The Add Exception Reviewer dialog box appears.
- Search for and select the employee who will be the reviewer of the exception employee, and click Save.
- To view recently added exception reviewers, click Expand icon adjacent to the reviewer name.
The application displays a list of all exception reviewers.