Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Moving existing departments under other departments
When you move a department to a different place in the department hierarchy, its child departments move with it. The monitored employees within the department, exceptions reviewers, and supervisors also remain assigned to the department in its new position in the hierarchy.
You must have the Create Departments permission to move departments. By default, users that have the App User Admin role have this permission.
To move a department under another department
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department you want to move.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Click Edit Department.
- In the Parent Department field, search for and select the department to which you want to move the department.
- Click Save.
The reviewers and supervisors of the parent department automatically have access to the moved department.