Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Propagating application-specific trash rules
To globally propagate an application-specific trash rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Trash tab.
- Select an unpropagated trash rule you want to propagate and click Propagate on the action bar.
This action propagates the trash rule globally to all existing open departments, including any open sub-departments. If a closed department is later opened, any active trash rules configured to propagate will be applied to the department once opened.