Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Resubmitting a search
You can monitor the status of all Advanced Supervision searches. You can review the search criteria to ensure that it matches the desired query. If any of the criteria is incorrect, modify it and resubmit the search. You can do this even if you do not normally have access to the departments with which the searches are associated. However, you cannot view the search criteria or the results of the searches unless you normally have access permission.
You must have the Monitor Search permission to resubmit searches. By default, users that have the Compliance System Admin role have this permission.
To resubmit a search criterion
- In the left navigation pane, click Monitor.
- Filter and select a search name you want to resubmit.
To set a filter criterion to find a search, click the Filter icon. Select the required filter parameters, and then click Apply Filters.
- Click Resubmit.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Resubmit to complete the operation or click Cancel to cancel it.