Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Manually reviewing items
To review items manually
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Search for and select the department of which you want to review items.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- (Optional) To reset the filtering criteria, click Clear, and set a new criterion.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- Click the item to view its details in the reading pane.
If you have selected multiple items and then click another item, the earlier selections are preserved, and the action that you perform will be applied to all chosen items.
- (Optional) To change the reading pane position, click View, and do any of the following steps:
Select Right to preview content on right side of the item list pane.
Select Bottom to preview content on bottom side of the item list pane.