Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
About Advanced Supervision system security
Advanced Supervision provides multiple security features that help ensure the integrity of your archived items. These features include:
128-bit SSL encryption - When you log in to Advanced Supervision, SSL is used to encrypt the communication between your browser and our servers.
Role-based permissions to users - As every role has limited permissions, functions like configuration, review, access control, escalation, and export are always performed by an authorized user.
Strong passwords - For security reasons, passwords must be created using suitably complex criteria. The password policy can be configured based on customer needs.