Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Setting up one-time search schedules
You can set up a new one-time search schedule to execute search only once. This search criterion is not a recurring incident.
You must have the Manage Schedules permission to set up new search schedules. By default, users that have the App Rule Admin role have this permission. Before you set time for search schedule, ensure that scheduled searches do not run at the same time as system backups.
To set up a new one-time search schedule
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Click New Schedule.
The New Schedule dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the schedule respectively.
The search schedule name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Select the Enable check box so that the schedule is available for selection when you define the criteria for a new search.
- Select a schedule type option as Once.
- Under the Single Run section, set the required date and time to execute a search.
- Click Save.