Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
For more information on web browser compatibility, supported social media servers and file services, refer to the latest Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Compatibility List document in the Veritas Documentation Library.
Table: Product documentation lists the documentation that accompanies Advanced Supervision. Before you start working with Advanced Supervision, you must understand how Advanced Supervision is associated with Enterprise Vault.cloud, Administration Console, and Discovery Archive. This documentation is also available in PDF and HTML format in the Veritas Documentation Library.
Table: Product documentation
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Provide information on searching for archive accounts, creating an archive account, deploying users and enabling their access to Advanced Supervision, and removing user access.
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Customer Administration Guide
Provide information on viewing your company configuration details and creating the archive instance for a customers.