Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Editing the Audit Settings
To edit the Audit Settings
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Click Audit Settings.
Advanced Supervision lists all the modules and shows if the Enhanced Auditing feature is enabled at the Application and Department level. You can filter or search for a specific module.
- Click Edit.
The Edit audit settings dialog box appears.
- Select the check boxes under Application and Department columns of those modules for which you want to enable the Auditing feature.
- Clear the check boxes under Application and Department columns of those modules for which you want to disable the Auditing feature.
- Click Save.
The changes are displayed on the Audit Settings screen.