Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Advanced Supervision User Guide
Last Published: 2020-09-15
Product(s): AdvisorMail (1.0)
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Unpropagating department-specific trash rules
To unpropagate a department-specific trash rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Navigate to the Trash tab.
- Select a propagated trash rule you want to unpropagate and click Unpropagate on the action bar.
This action removes the trash rule from the selected department, including the sub-departments.