Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Deactivating department-specific trash rules
To deactivate a department-specific trash rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to activate a trash rule.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Trash tab.
- Select an activated trash rule you want to deactivate, and then click Deactivate on the action bar.
If an application-specific trash rule is deactivated, the scope indicates Application. A deactivated application-specific trash rule creates a department-specific trash rule with a deactivated status. This process ensures that Advanced Supervision ignores the global application-specific trash rule that was previously propagated to the selected department.