Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Designating employees as exception employee
You must have Manage Exceptions permission in the department to make an employee as an exception. By default, users that have the Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin roles have this permission.
To designate employees as exception employee
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department in which you want to designate employees as exceptions.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Monitored Employees tab, select an individual employee.
- Click the Actions button, and click Make an exception.
The Add Exception Reviewer dialog box appears.
- Search for and select the employee who will be the reviewer of the exception employee, and then click Save.