Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Creating department-specific trash rules
To create a department-specific trash rule
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to add a trash rule.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Trash tab, and then click New.
The New Trash Rule dialog box appears.
- In the Inbound Address filed, type an email address or domain.
When you specify a domain, do not add the @ symbol.
- In the Type field, select a Domain or an Email Address.
- Select the Status check box to activate the rule.
Do not select the check box if you want to keep the rule in the deactivated state.
- Select the Propagate check box to ensure the sub-departments inherit the rule.
Do not select the check box if you do not want to propagate rule to sub-departments.
- Click OK.