Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Resetting a forgotten password
To reset your forgotten password
- In the authentication screen, click the Forgot Password link.
- In the User Name field, provide your user name (email ID).
- In the Validation Code field, enter the alphanumeric captcha text without spaces.
The captcha text is not case-sensitive.
- Click Continue to receive a new password reset link on your primary email address.
Advanced Supervision sends the temporary password in an email notification on the provided email ID. If you do not receive a notification, check your spam or junk folder.
- In the Current Password field, enter the temporary password.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- In the Confirm Password field, enter your new password again.
- Click Continue.