Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Hotwords are predefined words or phrases that you can search for in employee items. When you create a search, you can add and select hotwords to search for in the subject lines of items, their content, or both.
To simplify the management of application-specific hotwords, you can group them into hotword sets. For example, you can use one set of hotwords to monitor items for unacceptable language and another set to monitor them for unethical business practice. You can define hotwords and hotword sets that can be used at the application level, where they are applicable to all departments.
You must have the Add Hotwords application permission to add global hotwords. By default, users that have the App Rule Admin role have this permission.