Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
About searches in Advanced Supervision
In Advanced Supervision, you can create the searches that run in a single as well as in multiple departments. You can search for the items that meet certain criteria and later review these items. The search operations are based on terms like subject, tags, content, sender, recipient, dates, communication direction, and so on. If the search results are not suitable, you can reject the result and create a new search until you get the necessary information. If you get the suitable outcome, you can accept the search, and review the items.
You can create search schedules if you want to run searches at set times or set up the recurrent searches that run automatically. You can customize the list of departments in which Advanced Supervision should search for items.
If you want to search for instances of certain words in the communication items, you can create a set of hotwords. When defining the search criteria, you can select these hotwords and hotwords sets. Advanced Supervision searches the selected hotwords in a subject line and a content of communication items.
Sampling of communication items is performed once on the last 24-hours data. If the sampling is aborted, it is performed on the data that was generated since the last successful completion of a sampling.