Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Creating application-specific hotword sets
To create an application-specific hotword set
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab.
- Click New Hotword Set.
The Create Hotword Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotword set respectively.
The hotword set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Under Hotwords section, click Select Hotwords to search and choose hotwords from the available list.
To select multiple adjacent words, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last words in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent words, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required words.
- If the required hotword is not available, click Create Hotwords to add new hotwords.
To add multiple hotwords simultaneously, press Enter after each word. (Separate the words with a new line character.)
If you need to use phrases, then enclose the phrases within straight double quotation marks.
- Click OK to add the words.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) In the Hotword Set pane, select a hotword set to view included hotwords on the right side.