Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Creating application-specific hotwords sets
To create an application-specific hotwords set
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab.
- Click New Hotword Set.
The Create Hotwords Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotwords set respectively.
The hotwords set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Under Hotwords section, click Select to search and choose hotwords from the available list.
To select multiple adjacent words, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last words in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent words, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required words.
- If the required hotword is not available, click Create to add new hotwords.
To add multiple hotwords simultaneously, press Enter after each word. (Separate the words with a new line character.)
If you need to use phrases, then enclose the phrases within straight double quotation marks.
- Click OK to add the words.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) In the Hotwords Set pane, select a hotwords set to view included hotwords on the right side.