Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Creating department-specific hotwords sets
To create the department-specific hotwords set
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department for which you want to add hotwords and hotwords sets.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- Navigate to the Hotwords tab, and click New Hotwords Set.
The Create Hotwords Set dialog box appears.
- In the Name and Description fields, type a unique name and an optional description for the hotwords set.
The hotwords set name can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Under the Hotwords section, click Select to search and choose hotwords from the available list.
To select multiple adjacent words, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last words in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent words, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required words.
- If the required hotword is not available, click Create to add new hotwords.
To add multiple hotwords simultaneously, press Enter after each word to separate the words with a new line character.
If you need to use phrases, then enclose the phrases within straight double quotation marks.
- Click OK to add the words.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) In the Hotwords Set pane, select a hotwords set to view included hotwords.