Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Deleting search schedules
You can delete search schedules if these are not of use any more. Before you set time for search schedule, ensure that scheduled searches do not run at the same time as system backups.
A search schedule cannot be deleted if any scheduled search is linked to it. When any scheduled search is linked to a search schedule, then the trash icon is not displayed for that schedule.
To delete a search schedule
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Select a search schedule you want to modify, and click the Delete icon.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.