Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Deleting search schedules
You can delete search schedules if these are not of use any more.
A search schedule cannot be deleted if any scheduled search is linked to it. When any scheduled search is linked to a search schedule, then the trash icon is not displayed for that schedule.
To delete a search schedule
- In the left navigation pane, click Configuration.
- Select a search schedule you want to modify, and then click the Delete icon.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.