Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Removing a user role
You must have the Manage Roles and the Grant Users Access permissions to remove roles. By default, users that have the App User Admin role have this permission.
To remove a user role
- In the left navigation pane, click Application.
- In the Role Assignment tab, search for and select the user you wish to remove a role from.
In the Assigned Roles pane, application displays a list of roles assigned to the selected user. To select multiple adjacent roles, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent roles, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required roles.
- Select a role, and then click Remove Roles on the action bar.
The application prompts you to confirm that you want to perform the operation.
- Click Yes to complete the operation or click No to cancel it.