Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
Viewing the history of items
Advanced Supervision provides ready access to historical information on a selected item, such as the dates and times at which the reviewers assigned marks and comments to it.
You must have the Review Messages permission to view the history of items. By default, all reviewers and supervisors have this permission.
To view the history of an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Filter the items in the review pane.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- During manual review, select the item to view its history details in the reading pane.
- In the reading pane, click History.
The following details appear:
The subject, date, and details of the sender and recipients.
The item type, such as Microsoft Exchange or Bloomberg, and its direction (Internal, External Inbound, or External Outbound).
The department in which Advanced Supervision has captured the item.
Capture date and method by which the item was captured.
The event history, tag actions history, and the X-Header history of the item.